Thursday, May 13, 2010

and...here we go

This is my first post on this blog.  I have another blog for my family to keep up with what happens...pictures, events, whatnot, but this site here is for me and my brain only....well, I guess for you too if you're reading.  I want a place to share thoughts, pictures (artsy pictures), food, pretty much everything else I don't want to put on our family's blog.  Hopefully one day, I will be organized on this here website and there might even be different pages.

I got inspired first by all of the blogs I read and then by my college roommate...she started a few blogs and I thought that I could would really enjoy having a space to write and share as well.

Here's to whatever may come about on this blog...enjoy what you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment